🪄DIY BOOK NOOK - MAGIC HOUSE
Imagine walking a magical world full of crows, owls and wizard shops. Whose flying flying broomsticks is there? No sign of witches and wizards, but you can feel them everywhere. Spooky blue rays and light behind the window make the house a more mysterious place to go.
🪄FUNNY DIY EXPERIENCE
Assembling 216 pieces of this 3D puzzle is very relaxing but challenging at the same time and will take you around 4 hours to assemble. It comes with almost everything you need: detailed instructions, wooden board, battery box for LED light and spare parts (in case of damaged parts). You only need to prepare 2 pieces of AAA batteries. (We cannot include glue, pigment or batteries in shipping due to policy.)
🪄FABULOUS BOOKSHELF DECORATION
This wooden book nook makes a vibrant nook of your bookshelf. Once you make it, you will be astonished by its elegance. You can also use it as a night light. To do this, simply use the touch switch to control the light. In the dark, the soft light will make people feel ease and safe.
🪄POPULAR & ELEGANT GIFT CHOICE
Surprise colleagues, bosses, teachers, friends and family with this tastefully decorative gift. Perfect for housewarming, birthday, holidays and Christmas, etc. For those who love handmade, miniature, crafts and magic, this is also a perfect gift.
If you have any problem with our Broadrs 3D Book Nook - Magic House, please feel free to contact us at any time. We will help you fix the problem within 24 hours on business days.
How to Install
Step 1: All-In-One Package
Step 2: Follow Instructions
Step 3: Pop Out Needed Parts
Step 4: Enjoy the Finished Model
- Due to the light and screen difference, the color may be slightly different from the pictures.
- The package includes important information and please keep it well for future reference.
- Children must assemble under the guidance of adults in case of swallowing.
- The product requires 2 pieces of AAA batteries.
- Due to customs policy, glue, pigment or batteries not be included in the package.
- Assembling the book nook is challenging, so check the instruction and handling of the parts carefully.
- For the small parts it is easier to use tweezers.
- In our experience, superglue works well for this book nook. However, please be careful when using it as it dries very quickly.
- A toothpick makes it easier to spread the glue.
- Before assembling the book nook, cover the surface of your work area to protect it from dirt or wood chips etc.
- To ensure that the lamps work, connect the wiring properly.
- Model: Magic House
- Number of Parts: 216 pieces
- Model Size: 180.3mm/7.1in * 109.2mm/4.3in * 238.8mm/9.4in
- Packaging Size: 309.9mm/12.2in * 25.4mm/1.8in * 248.9mm/9.8in
- Required Time: 4 Hours
- Weight: 800g/1.76lb
- Material: Wood
- Battery Needed: AAA/LR03/AM4
- Beautiful Package
- Laser-cut Wood Sheets
- Accessory tools
- Illustrated English Instructions
- High quality materials
- Easy to understand graphic references
- Recommend age: 14+,children under the age of 14 can complete the assembly accompanied by their parents.
- Popular & Elegant gift for colleagues, bosses, teachers, friends and family. Perfect for housewarming, birthday, holidays and Christmas, etc.
- 1 x 3D Book Nook - Magic House
- 1 x Illustrated English Instructions
- 1 x Accessory tools + Screws
- 1 x Sandpaper
- 1 x Spare Parts (in case of damaged parts)
❓ Is glue included in the set?
- 💬 Due to customs regulations, it is not allowed to include glue, pigment or batteries in the package.
❓ How long will it take me to assemble this set?
- 💬 It depends. If you want to continuously assemble the set, it will take about 6 hours. If you like, you can also work on it for 1-2 hours a day, which should take a few days.
❓ This is my first do it yourself product. Do I need any extra tools to assemble this 'magic house' book nook?
- 💬 Thank you for your question. If you order this 'magic house' book nook you will get everything you need to assemble it, except for the glue and pigment. Also, please prepare 2 pieces of AAA batteries so that you can turn on the lamps.
❓ I have completed this set but the lamps do not work. What do I do now?
- 💬 The wires are thin so use caution and ensure the colors are properly wired together. Please also make sure that the batteries are inserted correctly.
❓ Can I paint the 3D puzzle?
- 💬 Yes, if you like you can paint it with your favorite colors, which should be suitable for wood, for example colored pencils or felt-tip pens. Important: Please be sure to paint before assembly to avoid accidentally painting other pieces.
❓ Can you give me tips on how to start?
- 💬 The glue isn't needed at every step, but we recommend getting it before you start so you don't have to interrupt the process of assembling the set. Please just follow the instructions step by step. It can be challenging at times, but don't get discouraged because the result will amaze you!
❓ What is the shipping time to the United States?
- 💬 Shipping to the United States usually takes 3 - 15 business days. However, it depends on which of the three shipping methods you select at checkout. For more info please check the shipping policy page here.
❓ Can I also choose express shipping?
- 💬 There are three shipping methods you can choose from. 'Standard Shipping', 'Priority Processing' and 'Priority Processing with Shipping Insurance'. The fastest shipping method is 'Priority Processing with Shipping Insurance'. In addition: If a package is lost on the way, a new one will be sent to you free of charge. You can see the exact shipping times for your region in the shipping section during the checkout process. For more info please check the shipping policy page here.