This 3D puzzle combines a vintage lantern and a music box. In addition to the carved elegant Victorian architectures, it has a sturdy handle for hanging or carrying. Once complete, the kit rotates and plays the melody "You Light Up My Life" as it winds up.
It is sleek, elegant and classic style, it is an outstanding decoration for any occasion, no matter home, office, bedroom, hotel or club, which will be appreciated by your guests, friends and family members.
This lantern music box kit not only plays the melody "You Light Up My Life", but also shines in a pleasant light thanks to the LED lamp. You only need to prepare 3 pieces of AG13 cell batteries. There is also a hidden ring box on top of the lantern for you to use. Open the ring box by rotating the top and surprise your love! (We cannot include glue, wax or batteries in shipping due to policy.)
The instruction of this this Lantern Music Box 3D wooden puzzle for adults is in English with graphic references to facilitate the construction. Everything in the kit is clearly marked and labeled to make assembly as easy as possible. Please note: In order for this music box to rotate smoothly, a lot of wax is required during assembly. Candles can also be used.
This music box was made of natural wood and high quality musical movement. Safe and recyclable materials are used. It is a wonderful gift for young couples expressing their loving feelings, also a good birthday present for children, family or any occasions such as anniversary or Christmas.
If you have any problem with our 3D Puzzle Music Box - Victorian Lantern, please feel free to contact us at any time. We will help you fix the problem within 24 hours on business days.
How to Install
Step 1: All-In-One Package
Step 2: Follow Instructions
Step 3: Pop Out Needed Parts
Step 4: Enjoy the Finished Model
- Due to the light and screen difference, the color may be slightly different from the pictures.
- The package includes important information and please keep it well for future reference.
- Children must assemble under the guidance of adults in case of swallowing.
- The product requires 3 pieces of AG13 cell batteries.
- Due to customs policy, glue, wax or batteries not be included in the package.
- Assembling the music box is challenging, so check the instruction and handling of the parts carefully.
- For the small parts it is easier to use tweezers.
- If you use glue, we recommend superglue which works well for this music box. However, please be careful when using it as it dries very quickly.
- A toothpick makes it easier to spread the glue.
- Candles can also be used for waxing.
- Before assembling the music box, cover the surface of your work area to protect it from dirt or wood chips etc.
- Please make sure to wax the marked pieces as shown in the instructions so that the music box rotates smoothly to the sounds of the melody.
- To ensure that the lamps work, connect the wiring properly.
- Model: Victorian Lantern
- Number of Parts: 210 pieces
- Model Size: 140mm/5.51in * 115.1mm/4.53in * 300mm/11.81in
- Packaging Size: 399.8mm/15.74in * 236mm/9.29in * 54.9mm/2.16in
- Required Time: 4 Hours
- Weight: 920.8g/2.03lb
- Material: Wood
- Battery Needed: AG13/LR44/A76
- Beautiful Package
- Laser-cut Wood Sheets
- Accessory tools
- Illustrated English Instructions
- High quality materials
- Easy to understand graphic references
- Recommend age: 14+,children under the age of 14 can complete the assembly accompanied by their parents.
- Meaningful gift for family or friends on any occasions like birthday, anniversary, New Year or Christmas.
- 1 x 3D Puzzle Music Box - Victorian Lantern
- 1 x Illustrated English Instructions
- 1 x Accessory tools + Screws
- 1 x Sandpaper
- 1 x Spare Parts (in case of damaged parts)
❓ Is glue included in the set?
- 💬 Due to customs regulations, it is not allowed to include glue, wax or batteries in the package.
❓ Do I have to use wax on the moving parts?
- 💬 It would be better to use wax for the moving parts as shown in the instructions. This prevents friction and it rotates smoothly.
❓ How long will it take me to assemble this set?
- 💬 It depends. If you want to continuously assemble the set, it will take about 4 hours. If you like, you can also work on it for 1 hour a day, which should take a few days.
❓ This is my first do it yourself product. Do I need any extra tools to assemble this 'victorian lantern' music box?
- 💬 Thank you for your question. If you order this 'victorian lantern' music box you will get everything you need to assemble it, except for the glue and wax. Also, please prepare 3 pieces of AG13 cell batteries so that you can turn on the lamp.
❓ Can I paint the 3D puzzle?
- 💬 Yes, if you like you can paint it with your favorite colors, which should be suitable for wood, for example colored pencils or felt-tip pens. Important: Please be sure to paint before assembly to avoid accidentally painting other pieces. We also advise against painting gears as it can block the rotation movement.
❓ I ordered this music box for my son for Christmas so he hasn't opened his gift yet. Can you give any tips on how to start?
- 💬 Glue or wax isn't needed at every step, but we recommend getting it before you start so you don't have to interrupt the process of assembling the set. Please just follow the instructions step by step. It can be challenging at times, but don't get discouraged because the result will amaze you!
❓ What is the shipping time to the United States?
- 💬 Shipping to the United States usually takes 3 - 15 business days. However, it depends on which of the three shipping methods you select at checkout. For more info please check the shipping policy page here.
❓ Can I also choose express shipping?
- 💬 There are three shipping methods you can choose from. 'Standard Shipping', 'Priority Processing' and 'Priority Processing with Shipping Insurance'. The fastest shipping method is 'Priority Processing with Shipping Insurance'. In addition: If a package is lost on the way, a new one will be sent to you free of charge. You can see the exact shipping times for your region in the shipping section during the checkout process. For more info please check the shipping policy page here.